Research and Markets: North American Liquid Solid Container Rental Market 2012-2018
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rtqt5/north_american) has announced the addition of the “North American Liquid Solid Container Rental Market” report to their offering.
Liquid solid containment is a niche market in North America in which equipment rental is considered a viable option for customers that are not looking to make upfront investments in new equipment. This deliverable provides an overview of the market in the United States and Canada from 2012 to 2018, with regional revenue data provided for each country. Revenue by vertical market also is presented. Market drivers and restraints are examined, and a market share analysis is given for the top 5 participants. Competitive factors are discussed.
– Liquid and solid container rentals is considered a niche market. This report projects steady and conservative demand.
– Demand will be dictated by shale energy exploration, growth in fracking water treatment, and the rebound of the construction industry.
– Market entry barriers are relatively low; the market has seen an influx of new participants.
– Liability issues associated with government regulations for hydraulic fracking and environmental issues associated with spills must be considered.
– Competitive strengths include service capabilities, on-time delivery models, and regional connectivity.
– Veteran suppliers have a cost advantage both in terms of sourcing tanks and offering lower-cost solutions.
– The oil and gas (O&G) industry is the largest vertical market and will continue to experience volatility as operators shift strategies to different shale basins.
– Revenue from the O&G industry in particular has declined as the market becomes more competitive. Rental prices have dropped, lowering overall annual revenue.
– The construction vertical is likely to experience the most growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecast and Trends
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
– Columbia Tanks
– Cudd Energy Services
– Dragon Products
– FMC Technologie
– PCI Manufacturing
– Sabre Manufacturing
– Troxell Company, Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rtqt5/north_american
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716