Research and Markets: North American Flexible Packaging Coatings for the Food and the Pharmaceuticals Markets 2014-2021
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qg7sg3/north_american) has announced the addition of the “North American Flexible Packaging Coatings for the Food and the Pharmaceuticals Markets” report to their offering.
This research service identifies the major market drivers and restraints and the regulatory and technology trends affecting the North American flexible packaging coatings market in the food and the pharmaceutical industries. The product segments covered in this study are heat seal coatings, cold seal coatings, barrier coatings, co-extrusion primers, and functional additives. Competitive structure and market share data are provided at the total market level. The base year is 2014 and the forecast period ends in 2021.
The market is primarily driven by consumer lifestyle changes and government initiatives to reduce food wastage. Diversified requirements in terms of food packaging have initiated robust technical developments and target-specific products.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
– What are the growth prospects of the flexible packaging coatings market in North America?
– What technology, pricing, and regulatory trends are seen in the market?
– What drives market growth?
– Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
– Are the market participants ready to go it alone or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Flexible Packaging Coatings Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Flexible Packaging Coatings Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Flexible Packaging Coatings Market
6. Mega Trends
7. CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective
8. Food Flexible Packaging Coatings Market
9. Pharmaceuticals Flexible Packaging Coatings Market
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qg7sg3/north_american
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Paints and Coatings