Research and Markets: N-Propylbenzene (CAS 103-65-1): Market Research Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fsft6/npropylbenzene) has announced the addition of the “N-Propylbenzene (CAS 103-65-1): Market Research Report 2015” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of n-propylbenzene. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on n-propylbenzene end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with n-propylbenzene market trends review, distinguish n-propylbenzene manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes n-propylbenzene prices data.
The last chapter analyses n-propylbenzene downstream markets.
The n-propylbenzene global market report 2015 key points:
– n-propylbenzene description, its application areas and related patterns
– n-propylbenzene market situation
– n-propylbenzene manufacturers and distributors
– n-propylbenzene prices (by region and provided by market players)
– n-propylbenzene end-uses breakdown
– n-propylbenzene downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. N-PROPYLBENZENE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. N-PROPYLBENZENE APPLICATION
3. N-PROPYLBENZENE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. N-PROPYLBENZENE PATENTS
5. N-PROPYLBENZENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General n-propylbenzene market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of n-propylbenzene
5.3. Suppliers of n-propylbenzene
5.4. N-propylbenzene market forecast
6. N-PROPYLBENZENE MARKET PRICES
7. N-PROPYLBENZENE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fsft6/npropylbenzene
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716