Research and Markets: MEMS Microphone Technology and Patent Infringement Risk Analysis: Knowles, STMicroelectronics/OMRON, AAC Technologies/Infineon Technologies, InvenSense/Analog Devices
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3d5wk/mems_microphone) has announced the addition of the “MEMS Microphone Technology and Patent Infringement Risk Analysis: Knowles, STMicroelectronics/OMRON, AAC Technologies/Infineon Technologies, InvenSense/Analog Devices” report to their offering.
Key Features Of The Report
– Deep insight on technology data and manufacturing processes
– Comparative studies of product features (similarities & differences)
– Key patents related to the target product features per company
– Cross analysis of potential patent infringement risks
– Excel database with all patents analyzed in the report
Objectives Of The Report:
– Find the technical and manufacturing process similarities and differences of S1157, MP45DT01, SR595 and ICS-43432 MEMS Microphones.
– Identify key patents held by Knowles, STMicroelectronics, OMRON, AAC Technologies, Infineon Technologies, Analog Devices and InvenSense, and related to the target product features.
– Find the link between patented technological solutions and marketed products.
– Discover the potential infringing parties and help to find evidence of use.
– Understand potential risks of patent infringement and identify the patents which require a more in depth legal assessment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Company Presentation
- Product Presentation
- Executive Summary
- Teardown: Technology Comparison
- Patent Analysis: Risk of Patent Infringement
- Matrix Product Features/Patent Portfolio
- Diaphragm Structure
- Anti-Sticking Bumps
- Acoustic Holes Shape
- Transducer, Number & Shape
- Stress Relief
- Port Structure
- Metal/PCB Housing
- Embedded Capacitance
- RF Protection/Shielding
– AAC Technologies
– Infineon Technologies
– Analog Devices
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3d5wk/mems_microphone
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology, Semiconductor, Audio Equipment, Intellectual Property