Research and Markets: Market and Competitive Analysis of Dicamba Industry in China 2015-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtnfr4/market_and) has announced the addition of the “Market and Competitive Analysis of Dicamba Industry in China” report to their offering.
In recent years, as one of the major herbicides in the Chinese market, dicamba has increased in popularity since its substitute, paraquat, has become less relevant in China.
As of mid-2014, BASF has invested heavily to produce dicamba products. In late 2014, Jiangsu Changqing started a dicamba project, with capacity of 2,000 t/a. Up to early 2015, Yangnong Chemical has increased its dicamba capacity from 1,500 t/a to 6,500 t/a. And in mid-2015, Monsanto announced that more than USD1 billion will be invested in a dicamba project.
Though the number of dicamba producers is small in China, the country is playing an important role in the supply of dicamba globally. Most of the dicamba comes from the top three dicamba producers, so how do those three producers run their dicamba business to stand out in the dicamba market? What are their strengths and weaknesses in the dicamba business? What way will China’s dicamba market evolve?
In this report, you will obtain the following information:
– Overview of global dicamba market
– Capacity and output of dicamba in China (2008-H1 2015)
– Manufacturers of dicamba and their capacities and outputs in China (2010-H1 2015)
– Export analysis of dicamba technical and its formulations in China (2014)
– Consumption development of dicamba in China (2008-H1 2015)
– Price and its trend of dicamba in China (2008-2017)
– Forecast on dicamba supply and demand in China (2015-2019)
– Benchmarking research on three major dicamba producers (including basic information, company history, ownership structure, business, marketing, cost analysis, financial analysis and SWOT)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Brief introduction of dicamba in China
3. Overall situation of dicamba market in China
4. Benchmarking research on dicamba producers in China
5. Investment opportunities and suggestions
– Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Ltd.
– Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtnfr4/market_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Agrochemicals and Fertilisers