Research and Markets: Logistics Market in India 2015 – 2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g394zf/logistics_market) has announced the addition of the “Logistics Market in India 2015 – 2020” report to their offering.
- Indian logistics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.17% by 2020 driven by the growth in the manufacturing, retail, FMCG and e-commerce sectors.
- India spends around 14.4% of its GDP on logistics and transportation as compared to less than 8% spent by the other developing countries.
- 3PL logistics market in India is expected to be worth US$ 301.89 billion by 2020.
- Estimates that the warehouse market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% whereas freight forwarding market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% till 2020.
This growth rate is based on the expectation that the new government will soon implement the GST regime and the logistics companies can optimize their operations to reduce cost and increase their margins. With the implementation of GST, the logistics companies, which are currently forced to set up many small warehouses across multiple cities can set up just a few, big warehouses region wise and can follow the hub-and-spoke model for freight movement from the warehouses to the different manufacturing plants, wholesale outlets, retail outlets and the various POS. This growth is also backed by the boom in the e-commerce sector and expansionary policies of the FMCG firms. This has increased the service geography of the logistics firms but they also have to meet the demands of quick delivery and tight service level agreements.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for Logistics Market in India
3. Logistics Market in India – Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Logistics Market in India
5. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Logistics Market in India
6. Policies Related to Logistics Market in India
7. Risks associated with Logistics Market in India
8. Profile of Key Players in Indian Logistics Market
9. EXIM Scenario in Indian Logistics Sector
10. Competitive Landscape in Indian Logistics Market
11. Industry Associations Related to Logistics Market in India
12. Government Bodies Related to Logistics Market in India
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges Faced by New Players in Indian Logistics Market
15. Current and Future Trends in Indian Logistics Market
16. Case Study
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. List of Exhibits
– ABC India Ltd.
– All Cargo Logistics
– Atlas Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
– DELEX Cargo India Pvt. Ltd.
– Drive India Enterprise Solution Limited (DIESL)
– GSI Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
– Gati-Kintetsu Express Pvt. Ltd.
– Jeena and Company Private Limited
– MAHINDRA Logistics Services Limited
– Om Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
– Redington (India) Limited
– SAL Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
– SICAL Logistics
– TCI Logistics
– TKM GLOBAL Logistics Limited
– TVS Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g394zf/logistics_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Transport and Shipping