Research and Markets: Lead Oxides Market in China: Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/852h2l/lead_oxides) has announced the addition of the “Lead Oxides Market in China: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of lead oxides market in China.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
– Lead Oxides market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the lead oxides market in China.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. LEAD OXIDES MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of lead oxides market
2.2. Producers of lead oxides of different types, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of lead monoxide (litharge, massicot)
2.2.2. Producers of other lead oxides (orange, red)
3. CHINA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN LEAD OXIDES
3.1. Export and import of lead monoxide
3.2. Export and import of lead dioxide, tetraoxide
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. YELLOW, RED AND ORANGE LEAD OXIDES CONSUMERS IN CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Lead Oxides in China
5.2. Lead Oxides consumers in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/852h2l/lead_oxides
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716