Research and Markets: Japan Amines Market Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f2dpv2/amines_market_in) has announced the addition of the “Amines Market in Japan: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of amines market in Japan.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Japan
– Amines market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the amines market in Japan.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. JAPAN: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. AMINES MARKET IN JAPAN
2.1. Overview of amines market
2.2. Producers of amines in Japan, including contact details and product range
3. JAPAN’S FOREIGN TRADE IN AMINES
3.1. Export and import of amines net: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of melamine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of aniline: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN JAPAN
5. AMINES CONSUMERS IN JAPANESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Amines in Japan
5.2. Amines consumers in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f2dpv2/amines_market_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716