Research and Markets: Isobutylene Oxide (CAS 558-30-5): Market Research Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcsbbz/isobutylene_oxide) has announced the addition of the “Isobutylene Oxide (CAS 558-30-5): Market Research Report 2015” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of isobutylene oxide. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on isobutylene oxide end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with isobutylene oxide market trends review, distinguish isobutylene oxide manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes isobutylene oxide prices data.
The last chapter analyses isobutylene oxide downstream markets.
The isobutylene oxide global market report 2015 key points:
– isobutylene oxide description, its application areas and related patterns
– isobutylene oxide market situation
– isobutylene oxide manufacturers and distributors
– isobutylene oxide prices (by region and provided by market players)
– isobutylene oxide end-uses breakdown
– isobutylene oxide downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. ISOBUTYLENE OXIDE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. ISOBUTYLENE OXIDE APPLICATION
3. ISOBUTYLENE OXIDE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. ISOBUTYLENE OXIDE PATENTS
5. ISOBUTYLENE OXIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General isobutylene oxide market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of isobutylene oxide
5.3. Suppliers of isobutylene oxide
5.4. Isobutylene oxide market forecast
6. ISOBUTYLENE OXIDE MARKET PRICES
7. ISOBUTYLENE OXIDE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcsbbz/isobutylene_oxide
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716