Research and Markets: Investing in the Currency of the Future: Big Data for the Manufacturing Domain
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98lnt5/_investing_in_the) has announced the addition of the “Investing in the Currency of the Future: Big Data for the Manufacturing Domain” report to their offering.
As part of the Internet of Industrial Things (IOIT) research portfolio offering from the Industrial Automation and Process Control practice, this strategic research service provides a detailed assessment of the key opportunities for Big Data and Analytics in the manufacturing domain from an application, technology, and market standpoint. While the deliverable encompasses a combination of both qualitative trends and quantitative data points, some of the key focal areas here include new storage requirements for high volume multiple data types , the role of analytics in manufacturing, emerging applications within the facility , new markets for sustainable growth, and innovative company initiatives that are gaining wide-scale acceptance.
Key Questions Answered:
– How does the Big Data and Analytics market compare across different sectors? What impact does it have on the manufacturing sector? What are the four functional blocks of a holistic Big Data and Analytics solution offering?
– How can analytics be applied across business segments in a manufacturing facility? In which area are manufacturing end users expected to witness the greatest value? How do individual personnel prefer to visualize their data? What are some of the new roles and responsibilities required?
- Hortonworks Inc.
- MongoDB Inc.
- Sisense Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Internet of Industrial Things – A Research Perspective
3. Research Scope and Objectives
4. Examining the Functional Components of a Big Data Solution and Unearthing its Potential for Manufacturing
5. Seizing Lucrative Big Data Opportunities to Gain a First-Mover Advantage – ATM Framework
6. Market Direction – Innovative Companies Developing Value-added Products, Solutions, and Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98lnt5/_investing_in_the
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Data Storage and Management