Research and Markets: India Food Additives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 – Givaudan dominates Flavors and Flavor enhancers segment, Zydus Wellness Limited leads in sweeteners segment
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28qmh5/india_food) has announced the addition of the “India Food Additives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
According to India Food Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020, the food additives market in India is expected to register a CAGR of over 12% during 2015-2020.
The country’s food and beverage sector was valued at around USD65 billion in 2013
Over the last decade, the country witnessed significant expansion in its workforce, which boosted the demand for packaged food and ready meals. This, in turn has created significant space for food additives to capture the Indian market.
Major types of food additives that are being added to packaged food include colorants, flavors & flavor enhancers, preservatives, emulsifiers and sweeteners. Used for enhancing quality and appearance of food products, food additives find diverse application in beverages, bakery, confectionary, dairy and meat & poultry products. Major factors driving the market include rising urban middle class population, improving living standard of consumers, growing working opportunities and increasing women workforce. Rising consumer preference for premium food products such as luxury chocolates and biscuits and the shift towards all-natural ingredients in food products is also expected to contribute to market growth over the coming years.
Increasing consumption of processed and packaged meals, beverages and snacks among consumers of all age groups is expected to be the key market driver through the forecast period. Rising exports of packaged and frozen meat products to international markets such as Thailand and Vietnam are also contributing to the increase in demand for food additives in the country. Besides snacks and packaged food, use of additive is likely to grow boisterously within the meat & poultry sector over the next five years. The market has been broadly segmented into Flavors & Flavor Enhancers, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Colorants and Preservatives. With respect to manufacturers, there is hardly any individual player that dominates the entire food additives market in India.
While Givaudan dominates Flavors and Flavor enhancers segment, Zydus Wellness Limited leads in sweeteners segment.
India Food Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of food additives market in India:
- Emergence of Stevia in Sweetener Market
- Looming Demand for Edible Films in Packaged Meat
- Flourishing Demand for Ready-to-eat Food
- Bakery Giant Zeelandia to Enter Indian Market
- Launch of Consumer-Specific Flavors
- Enhanced Focus on Research & Development Efforts in Flavors Segment
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Food Additives: Product Overview
4. India Food Additives Market Outlook
5. India Flavors & Flavor Enhancers Market Outlook
6. India Food Sweeteners Market Outlook
7. India Food Preservatives Market Outlook
8. India Food Emulsifiers Market Outlook
9. India Food Colorants Market Outlook
10. India Food Additives Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
Major Players in Food Colorants Segment
- Valentine Agro Ltd.
- Kancor Ingredients Ltd.
- Roha Dyechem Pvt. Ltd.
- Doehler India Private Limited
- Neelikon Food Dyes & Chemicals Ltd.
Major Players in Food Flavors Segment
- DDS-TPM Flavors Pvt. Ltd.
- Firmenich Aromatics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mane India Pvt. Ltd.
- Symrise Private Limited
- Robertet Flavors & Fragrances India Pvt. Ltd.
Major Players in Food Sweeteners Segment
- Zydus Wellness Limited
- Piramal Enterprises
- Herboveda India
- Alkem laboratories Ltd.
- JK Sucralose
Major Players in Food Emulsifier Segment
- Adani Wilmer Limited
- Estelle Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Lasenor Charbhuja foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd.
- ADM Agro India Pvt. Ltd.
Major Players in Food Preservatives Segment
- DuPont India
- Calmin Fine Sciences Limited
- Ganesh Benzoplast Ltd.
- Gujarat Organics Ltd.
- Fine Organics Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28qmh5/india_food
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716