Research and Markets: India Factory Automation Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 – Leading Players are Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Honeywell, and Mitsubishi
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qspk6x/india_factory) has announced the addition of the “India Factory Automation Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
The factory automation market in India is projected to witness a CAGR of around 12% during 2015 – 2020
Leading players operating in India’s factory automation market include Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Honeywell, and Mitsubishi, among others.
Growing use of robots on factory floors for increasing efficiency, reliability and accuracy of the production processes, is driving the country’s factory automation market. Moreover, increasing domestic manufacturing on account of government initiatives like Make in India, is expected to stimulate growth in the automation solutions market in India through 2020. Western and Northern regions are the major markets for factory automation in India due to continuing industrial growth, and presence of Special Economic Zones and various automotive hubs in these regions.
Factory automation is becoming an important part of the Indian industrial sector on account of the rising efforts to make manufacturing processes more efficient and reduce defect rates. Factory automation is proving to be a huge success in the Indian market due to extensive use of new and improved technologies for producing better products. Automation systems with advanced features are being deployed in major sectors such as automotive, chemicals, manufacturing, and mining, etc., to perform a number of complex tasks and consistently provide customers with superior quality products. The installation of advanced communication networks is also facilitating in optimizing workflow in production facilities. Further, growing adoption of energy saving control equipment such as energy efficient motor systems, is also anticipated to propel the adoption of factory automation in India in the coming years.
India Factory Automation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of factory automation market in India:
- Customization of Products
- Emergence of Smart Technologies
- Changing Robot Features
- Government Initiatives
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Factory Automation Market Overview
5. India Factory Automation Market Outlook
6. India Factory Automation Devices/Equipment Market Outlook
7. India Factory Automation Industrial Network Market Outlook
8. India Factory Automation Robotics Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
– ABB India Ltd.
– Emerson Electric Co. (India) Pvt. Ltd.
– FANUC India Pvt. Ltd.
– Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
– Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
– OMRON Automation India
– Rockwell Automation India Pvt. Ltd.
– Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
– Siemens Ltd.
– YASKAWA India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qspk6x/india_factory
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology, Industrial Automation
- Research and Markets: Germany Elevators and Escalators Market 2015-2019 with KONE, Otis, Schindler & ThyssenKrupp Dominating
- Research and Markets: Butadiene Market for Styrene Butadiene Rubber, Butadiene Rubber, Styrene Butadiene Latex, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Adiponitrile and Other Applications – Global Industry Analysis 2015-2020