Research and Markets: India Cleaning Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 – Rising Use of Surfactants and Anti-Microbial Substances as Raw Material
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9n3vjg/india_cleaning) has announced the addition of the “India Cleaning Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
The market for cleaning chemicals in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 21% during 2015 – 2020
Growing health awareness, rising number of initiatives by the government as well as private companies on educating masses about cleanliness, increasingly stringent safety standards, surging demand for residential spaces in the country on account of rising urban population and growing use of cleaning chemicals in food and beverages processing, drug manufacturing, healthcare set-ups, etc., are the major factors boosting demand for cleaning chemicals in the country.
During 2015 – 2020, Northern region of India is expected to witness the highest growth on account of anticipated growth in establishment of new commercial and residential spaces.
Cleaning chemicals are substances used for removing dirt, stains, bad smells, etc., on surfaces, in order to maintain clean, safe and hygienic surroundings. Rising health & hygiene awareness coupled with stringent safety regulations in India are boosting the demand for cleaning chemicals in residential, commercial as well as industrial sectors in the country.
Moreover, increasing demand for residential spaces across the country on account of growing urban population is expected to further add up to the demand for cleaning chemicals in the residential sector over the next five years. Moreover, demand for cleaning chemicals is increasing due to rising number of hotel and hospitals on account of continuing growth in the country’s tourism, especially medical tourism.
India Cleaning Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates the following aspects related to cleaning chemicals market in India:
- India Cleaning Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial); and By Product Type (General Purpose, Sanitary Care, Laundry Care, Disinfectants & Sanitizers, Kitchen Care, & Other)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- New Product launches
- Awareness Campaign
- Increasing Focus on Sustainable Development
- Rising Use of Surfactants and Anti-Microbial Substances as Raw Material
- Increasing Use of Water Based Products and Biocides
- Altret Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Buzil Rossari Pvt. Ltd.
- Dabur India Limited
- Diversey India Private Limited
- ECOLAB INDIA
- Haylide Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- RB INDIA
- S.C. Johnson Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Schevaran Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9n3vjg/india_cleaning
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Research and Markets: China EV (Electric Vehicle) Motor Controller Market Report, 2015 – From January to August of 2015, China Sold 108,654 New Energy Vehicles, Showing a Skyrocketing Growth of 270% Year on Year
- Research and Markets: Iran Fertilizers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 – Segment Analysis By Nutrient Type & Product Type