Research and Markets: India Aldehyde and Ketone Market Business Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4tk6kd/aldehyde_and) has announced the addition of the “Aldehyde and Ketone Market in India: Business Report 2015” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of aldehyde and ketone market in India.
– Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in India
– Aldehyde and Ketone market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
– Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
– The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
– The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
– Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
– The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
– Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the aldehyde and ketone market in India.
– The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of aldehyde and ketone market
2.2. Producers of aldehydes and ketones in India, including contact details and product range
3. INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN ALDEHYDE AND KETONE
3.1. Export and import of aldehydes and derivatives: volume, structure, dynamics
3.1. Export and import of ketones and quinones: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE CONSUMERS IN INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Aldehyde and Ketone in India
5.2. Aldehyde and Ketone consumers in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4tk6kd/aldehyde_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716