Research and Markets: ICT Opportunities in the Global Smart Plants Market
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d29qvj/connected) has announced the addition of the “Connected Industries Insight Series: ICT Opportunities in the Global Smart Plants Market “ report to their offering.
The emergence of Industry 4.0 is changing the dynamics of the manufacturing industry. Automation, intelligent connectivity, and data analytics on the plant-floor is leading to the development of Internet of Things (IoT) in the manufacturing industry. Increased collaboration between IT providers and industrial automation providers is pivotal to the implementation of smart plants.
This report exhibits the opportunities for ICT in the manufacturing industry and presents ICT spend in the manufacturing sector across components such as IT hardware, IT software, IT services, and communication. The report also highlights the recommendations for different types of providers in the IT ecosystem.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
– What is the current industry situation and what is the underlying forecasted market growth rate?
– What are the factors influencing the growth of global smart water meter market and to what extent do they have an impact?
– What is the ICT opportunity as the water utilities industry transitions towards a smarter water network?
– What is the ICT opportunity relevant to specific industry participants in the adoption of smart water meters?
– What are the key messages ICT should address in this specific industry theme?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope and Methodology
– Connected Industries Insight Series
– Analysis of White Space’ Opportunities for ICT Providers
– Scope of the Study
– Market Overview-Definitions
– For More In-depth Coverage of the Smart Plants Market
2. Executive Summary
– Traditional Disconnect Among End Users
– ICT Spend in Europe by Industry Sector
– ICT Spend in the Manufacturing Industry by ICT Sub-sector
– Relevance to the ICT Industry-How Hot is the Global Smart Plants Market?
– Recommendations for the ICT Industry
3. Market Overview-What the ICT Industry Needs to Know
– Challenges Faced by End User-Oil and Gas
– End User Supply Chain-Chemical
– Challenges Faced by End User-Chemical
– End User Value Chain-Mining
– Challenges Faced by End User-Mining
– Case Study: Industry 4.0-Cisco and the Future of Manufacturing
– MNO Service Opportunities in Industry 4.0
– Global Smart Plants Industry-Converging Ecosystem of Participants
– Opportunities for Communication Equipment Vendors
– Opportunities for Fixed Network Providers
– Opportunities for Mobile Network Operators
– Opportunities for IT Service Providers
– Opportunities for IT Software Vendors
– Mapping ICT to Connected Industry Opportunities
– Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d29qvj/connected
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology