Research and Markets: Hydrogen Fluoride-Pyridine (CAS 32001-55-1) Market Research Report 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqcbr3/hydrogen) has announced the addition of the “Hydrogen Fluoride-Pyridine (CAS 32001-55-1) Market Research Report 2015” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of hydrogen fluoride-pyridine. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on hydrogen fluoride-pyridine end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with hydrogen fluoride-pyridine market trends review, distinguish hydrogen fluoride-pyridine manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes hydrogen fluoride-pyridine prices data.
The last chapter analyses hydrogen fluoride-pyridine downstream markets.
The hydrogen fluoride-pyridine global market report 2015 key points:
– Hydrogen fluoride-pyridine description, its application areas and related patterns
– Hydrogen fluoride-pyridine market situation
– Hydrogen fluoride-pyridine manufacturers and distributors
– Hydrogen fluoride-pyridine prices (by region and provided by market players)
– Hydrogen fluoride-pyridine end-uses breakdown
– Hydrogen fluoride-pyridine downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. HYDROGEN FLUORIDE-PYRIDINE (CAS 32001-55-1)
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. HYDROGEN FLUORIDE-PYRIDINE APPLICATION
3. HYDROGEN FLUORIDE-PYRIDINE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. HYDROGEN FLUORIDE-PYRIDINE PATENTS
5. HYDROGEN FLUORIDE-PYRIDINE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General hydrogen fluoride-pyridine market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of hydrogen fluoride-pyridine
5.3. Suppliers of hydrogen fluoride-pyridine
5.4. Hydrogen fluoride-pyridine market forecast
6. HYDROGEN FLUORIDE-PYRIDINE MARKET PRICES
7. HYDROGEN FLUORIDE-PYRIDINE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqcbr3/hydrogen
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Chemicals for the Semiconductor Industry