Research and Markets: Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Industry 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/499vd3/growth) has announced the addition of the “Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Industry 2015-2020” report to their offering.
The global composites market is anticipated to witness good growth with a CAGR of 4.3% over the next five years. The composites market is expected to experience substantial growth in future with new developments in various sectors.
The Asian region, which has already emerged as the largest growth area for the composites industry, is expected to further consolidate its leadership. Asia is anticipated to have a market share of approximately 50.7% by volume in 2020. North America is expected to be second with an estimated market share of 28.9% in 2020. Nevertheless, comparatively lower levels of per capita composites consumption is anticipated to help high growth markets in BRIC countries sustain momentum for a longer period. On a global basis, the composites industry is forecast to grow by 4.5% in 2015. Improving economic conditions in major countries, such as the US and Europe are expected to propel the global composites market once again towards strong growth.
This research further reveals that demand for composite materials in the aerospace sector is expected to witness the maximum growth among all sectors. Construction and transportation are anticipated to witness good growth in the next five years. Carbon fiber composite applications are expected to grow rapidly compared to glass fiber applications.
In the future, the author expects higher market fragmentation for the industry due to the emerging economies coming into play. The future market is expected to be highly competitive, and companies with innovative capabilities can be anticipated to thrive and gain market share.
This report provides a concise overview of the global composites market. The study contains detailed analysis of different raw material use such as glass fiber, carbon fiber, aramid fiber, and polyester resin.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. About the Composites Industry
3. Competitive Analysis between Steel, Aluminum, Plastics, and the Composites Industry
4. Global Reinforcement Market
5. Global Resin Market
6. Global Composites Market by Material Type
7. Global Composites by Market Segments
7.6.1: Composites in bridge applications
8. Global Composites Market by Manufacturing Processes
9. Trends and Forecasts
10. Regional Analysis
11. Value Chain Analysis and Industry Leaders
12. Materials and Technology Needs for the Future Composites Industry
12.7: Low wear and tear composite materials
13. Innovations in Composites Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/499vd3/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Research and Markets: MEMS Microphone Technology and Patent Infringement Risk Analysis: Knowles, STMicroelectronics/OMRON, AAC Technologies/Infineon Technologies, InvenSense/Analog Devices
- Hamamatsu Licenses Arradiance®, Inc. Nanofilm Technology Portfolio for Products Using ALD-Activated Microchannel Plates