Research and Markets: Growth Opportunities for Aluminum in Global Automotive Industry 2015-2020 – Increasing Penetration of Lightweight Materials and Rising Vehicle Production to Catalyze Growth
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m9qtmj/growth) has announced the addition of the “Growth Opportunities for Aluminum in Global Automotive Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecasts and Market Analysis” report to their offering.
Aluminum in the global automotive industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% over 2015-2020.
A high demand of lightweight vehicles increases the demand of aluminum in the automotive industry. The demand of lightweight vehicles is highly influenced by factors such as high fuel price, government regulations (CAFÉ and Euro emission standards), and environmental impacts (carbon footprint). Aluminum is the fastest growing material in the automotive industry, as it offers the cost-effective way to boost fuel economy and reduce carbon emissions. Asia Pacific (APAC) was the top region in terms of total automotive aluminum consumption, followed by North America, Europe, and Rest of the World (ROW) in 2014.
This report provides an analysis of aluminum in the global automotive industry, including market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends in the market.
The study also includes the forecast for aluminum in the global automotive industry through 2020 by value ($ Million) and volume (Million Pounds) and segment breakdown by region, vehicle type, product form, and application as follows:
By vehicle type for 2014:
– Passenger cars
– Light commercial vehicles
By product form:
– Cast aluminum
– Rolled aluminum
– Extruded aluminum
– Other aluminum (forged aluminum)
– Transmission and driveline
– Heat transfer
– Wheels and brakes
– Structural components
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Aluminum in Automotive Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
– Alcoa Inc.
– Aleris International
– Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
– Constellium NV
– Kaiser Aluminum Corp.
– Norsk Hydro ASA
– Novelis Inc.
– Rio Tinto Alcan
– United Company RUSAL Plc
– Vimetco N.V.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m9qtmj/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Automotive, Aluminium
- Research and Markets: Global FRP Pipe Market 2015-2020: Oil and Gas Exploration Activities and Expansion of Chemical Plants to Catalyze Growth Within the Next Five Years
- Design and Sustainability: The Winning Union for Innovation and Business from 3M Trend and Visions to Create Value for Customers and Consumers