Research and Markets: Global Water Pumps Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 – Market is Expected to Surpass USD54 Billion
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwr4kc/global_water) has announced the addition of the “Global Water Pumps Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
The global water pumps market is expected to surpass USD54 billion by 2020
Centrifugal pumps is the dominant segment in the market, while positive displacement pumps is the fastest growing segment. Region-wise, Asia-Pacific is the dominant region for water pumps, with majority demand emanating from high growth countries such as China and India. The market is highly fragmented in Asia-Pacific, with many players in unorganized segment currently dominating the market.
Strong volume sales of agricultural water pumps, which are offered by domestic manufacturers at lower price, are the key factor behind the flourishing unorganized market. The trend is quite opposite in developed markets as well as the overall global water pumps market. These markets are quite consolidated, with a number of branded players cumulatively accounting for majority share in the market.
Water pumps are mechanical devices used for the transportation of fluids. Water pumps market primarily includes centrifugal water pumps and positive displacement water pumps. Global water pumps market is advancing towards maturity, owing to maturity in the market in developed countries.
However, developing countries still hold untapped potential, which is catalyzing sales of water pumps. Growing demand for water pumps is attributed to growth in agricultural and residential sectors, along with growth in end-use industries. Water and wastewater treatment (W&WWT) industry is the largest end user of water pumps and is anticipated to witness significant growth over the next five years.
Other application industries for water pumps include power, chemicals, and oil & gas industries, among others. Rapid industrialization, increasing urbanization, and rise in water & wastewater treatment service tariffs are also expected to drive growth in global water pumps market through 2020.
Global Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects related to global water pumps market:
- Development of Micro Disc Pump Technology
- Rising Demand for Metering Pumps
- Intelligent Pumping Market
- Outsourcing Manufacturing Activities to APAC Countries
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Global Mobile Water Treatment Market
- Screw Pumps- Demand in Food & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Bottom-Hole Pumps-Challenges in Russian Oil Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Water Pumps: Product Overview
4. Global Water Pumps Market Outlook
5. Global Centrifugal Water Pumps Market Outlook
6. Global Positive Displacement Water Pumps Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Water Pumps Market Outlook
8. Americas Water Pumps Market Outlook
9. Europe Water Pumps Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Water Pumps Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
– GRUNDFOS Holding A/S
– KSB Group
– Flowserve Corporation
– Sulzer Ltd.
– Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd.
– Ebara Corporation
– Gardner Denver, Inc.
– PSG Dover
– ITT Corporation
– SPX Corporation
– IWAKI CO., LTD.
– Xylem, Inc.
– Kirloskar Brothers Limited
– Watson-Marlow, Inc.
– Idex Corporation
– Pentair Ltd.
– Wilo SE
– Shanghai Kai Quan Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
– Henan Province Xixia Automobile Water Pump Co. Ltd.
– PROCON Products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwr4kc/global_water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Water, Pumps