Research and Markets: Global UAV Industry Growth of 7.1% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb95c8/growth) has announced the addition of the “Growth Opportunities in Global UAV Industry 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis” report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of the UAV industry looks positive with opportunities in civil and military applications. Global UAV industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2015 to 2020. The major growth drivers of this market are increasing demand of Unmanned Ariel Vehicle (UAV) for intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) missions, and perform mission without risking human life.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Growth opportunities in global UAV Industry size estimation in terms of value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global UAV Industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Global UAV industry size by various UAV types such as Small /Mini UAV, MALE and HALE and by applications such as civil applications and military applications in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global UAV Industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global UAV suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of UAV in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitors Analysis
5. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb95c8/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716