Research and Markets: Global Top 7 Medium & Heavy Truck Manufacturers 2015-2018 – Strategy Focus & Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis for Daimler, Volvo, MAN, Scania, PACCAR, Navistar, Iveco
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bw64l3/global_top_7) has announced the addition of the “Global Top 7 Medium & Heavy Truck Manufacturers – Strategy Focus & Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis – 2015-2018 – Daimler, Volvo, MAN, Scania, PACCAR, Navistar, Iveco” swot analysis to their offering.
The global medium & heavy truck market is valued at around $100 billion, as of 2014, and is projected to grow at 3.1% CAGR through 2024
The market has been on the recovery path while battling a difficult & complex global macroeconomic environment marked by a high degree of volatility & uncertainty. The U.S. economy continues to recover steadily while key emerging markets, namely, China, Brazil & Russia face slowdown & a host of complex economic challenges. The industry, however, is driven by strong fundamentals & has long term, sustainable growth drivers given the key role played by the transportation industry towards economic growth & development globally.
The significant, projected growth in sales volumes for medium & heavy trucks across emerging markets likely over the next decade and the rapidly expanding scope of technology evolution & integration; marked by the developments over Autonomous & Connected Vehicle technologies; are amongst the top trends & drivers which are likely to drive industry growth & spearhead development of new business and service models as well as concepts over the next decade.
The report analyzes the strengths & weaknesses of leading industry players from a standalone as well as relative perspective based on a detailed analysis of their internal & external environment respectively focusing on key, strategic parameters, which include: analysis of overall cost base & structure, resources & key competencies, profitability & profit sources, product portfolio analysis & its strategic positioning, key competitor analysis & degree of competitive intensity, competitive market positioning across key global markets, analysis of key strategies & plans, overall strategy focus & orientation, R&D capabilities & key programs being pursued.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Top 7 Industry OEMs – Profiles & Product Portfolio Snapshot
2. Financial Performance Analysis – Charts & Analysis for each Company
3. Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis – For Each OEM
4. Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis
5. Strategy Focus across OEMs – Near to Medium Term – Top 7 Industry OEMs
6. Key Strategies & Plans for Industry OEMs
7. Global Trucking Industry – Force Field Analysis – Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
8. Key Trends
9. Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
10. Strategic Market Outlook through 2024
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bw64l3/global_top_7
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Competitive and Market Intelligence
- Research and Markets: Adhesive Tapes Market by Product Type, by Application, by Technology, by Backing Material and by Region – Global Forecasts to 2020
- Research and Markets: Global Top 6 Helicopter Manufacturers – Strategy Focus & Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis – 2015-2018 – Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Bell, Boeing, Russian Helicopters, Sikorsky