Research and Markets: Global Stretch and Shrink Film Market Growth of 5% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Companies & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smmc87/global_stretch) has announced the addition of the “Global Stretch and Shrink Film Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The market research analyst estimates the stretch and shrink film market to attain a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2020. Much of this growth can be attributed to factors like the high efficiency of film manufacturing and layering, growing sales of retail items, and the increasing use of stretch and shrink hoods and beverage and pallet unitization wraps.
- Beverages packaging
- Consumer product packaging
- Food packaging
- Industrial/bulk product packaging
- Material goods packaging
- Pharmaceuticals packaging
- What are the key factors driving the growth of global stretch and shrink film market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the global stretch and shrink film market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global stretch and shrink film market?
- Growth forecast of the global stretch and shrink film market until 2020?
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AEP Industries
- Bemis Co.
- Berry Plastics
- Sigma Plastics
- Aakriti Packaging
- Alliance Plastics
- American Eagle Packaging
- Eurofilms Extrusion
- Exxon Mobil Chemical
- Sealed Air
- Sigma Stretch Film
- Silver Talent International
- SmartShield Packaging
- Taghleef Industries
- U.S. Packaging & Wrapping
- Vaibhav Plasto Printing and Packaging
- Wrap & Vac
- W.W Grainger
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Global stretch film market
PART 07: Global shrink film market
PART 08: Market segmentation by applications
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smmc87/global_stretch
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716