Research and Markets: Global Steel Scrap Market Growth of 2% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Trends & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sj8g8x/global_steel) has announced the addition of the “Global Steel Scrap Market Outlook 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The market research analyst estimates the global steel scrap market to post a slow but moderate CAGR of nearly 2% by 2020. The rising need to preserve natural resources, especially iron ore, is expected to result in this market’s moderate growth rate during the forecast period.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global steel scrap market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global steel scrap market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global steel scrap market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global steel scrap market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, Asia, Europe, and ROW?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global steel scrap market?
- AK Steel
- Bao Steel
- Hebei Iron and Steel
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Value chain
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by grade
PART 08: Market segmentation by source
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sj8g8x/global_steel
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716