Research and Markets: Global Potash Market 2015-2019 – Forecast the Global Potash Market to Grow at a CAGR of 4.05%, by Volume, over the Period 2014-2019.
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35m64g/global_potash) has announced the addition of the “Global Potash Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global potash market to grow at a CAGR of 4.05%, by volume, over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global potash market for the period 2015-2019. The report provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Production process (floating method, hot leaching method, electrostatic separation and others)
- Product type (MOP, PN, SOP, and others)
- End-users (fertilizer industry, general industries, and others)
- Geography (APAC, EMEA, North America, and ROW)
The report, Global Potash Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, segmented by geography; it also provides an extensive coverage on various applications and end-uses, considering both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
The report further includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market and a comment on the vendors’ product portfolios.
- Intrepid Potash
- Qinghai Salt Lake
Other Prominent Vendors
- Sinofert Holdings
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Global Potash Market
08. Market Segmentation by Production Process
09. Market Segmentation by Product Type
10. Market Segmentation by End-user
11. Geographical Segmentation
12. Potash Market in APAC
13. Potash Market in EMEA
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Trends and their Impact
20. Vendor Landscape
21. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35m64g/global_potash
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Agrochemicals and Fertilisers
- Research and Markets: Bakery and Cereals Market in Mexico – Flexible Packaging Bag/Sachet Will be the Most Used Container Type During 2014-2019
- Research and Markets: Global OSDF Excipients Market 2015-2019 – The Analysts Forecast the Global OSDF Excipients Market to Grow at a CAGR of 6.75% During 2014-2019.