Research and Markets: Global Pesticide Market – By Regions and Vendors – Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates, Supplier Market Shares 2014-2020
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bvbnf/global_pesticide) has announced the addition of the “Global Pesticide Market – By Regions and Vendors – Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates, Supplier Market Shares 2014-2020” report to their offering.
Pesticides or crop protection products, also known as agrochemicals, are products that preserve crops from pests, diseases and weeds. Any substance or mixture invented for preventing, destroying, repelling or mitigating a pest. The market for pesticides can be broken down into two segments: synthetic pesticides and biopesticides. Based on kind of pest control, the pesticides market is segmented into herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and other pesticides that include nematicides, fumigants and other miscellaneous conventional pesticides, and other chemicals used as pesticides such as sulfur, oil, and sulfuric acid.
Drivers vs. Constraints:
This growth is mainly driven by the increase in global population, which is increasing the food demand. The increasing calorie intake per capita is also an additional factor for increasing food demand.
Factors driving the markets for pesticides include decreasing arable land, increasing population and the requirement of improving crop yields. On the other hand, regulatory authorities such as the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) frequently come up with stringent laws related to curbing pesticide use for alleviating environmental damage and increasing consumer awareness about pesticide consumption, which is expected to be instrumental in slowing down growth in demand for synthetic pesticides.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings Of The Study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd.) (Israel)
- American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
- Arysta LifeScience (Japan)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
- Bioworks Inc. (United States)
- Cheminova A/S (Denmark)
- Chemtura AgroSolutions (United States)
- Dow AgroSciences LLC (United States)
- DuPont (United States)
- FMC Corporation (United States)
- Isagro S.p.A (Italy)
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd. (Japan)
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. (United States)
- Monsanto Company (United States)
- Natural Industries – Novozymes (United States)
- Nufarm Ltd. (Australia)
- Syngenta International AG (Switzerland)
- Valent Biosciences Corp. (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bvbnf/global_pesticide.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Agrochemicals and Fertilisers