Research and Markets: Global Packaging Coating Industry Growth of 4.2% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jt6k22/global_packaging) has announced the addition of the “Global Packaging Coating Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of the global packaging coatings industry looks good with increasing demand of metal packaging. The global packaging coatings industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2015 to 2020. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing applications of packaging coatings in different end-markets and increasing use of packaged products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Global packaging coating Industry size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global packaging coating Industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region, substrate, formulation and resin type
- Segmentation analysis: Global packaging coating Industry size by various substrates types such as paper, glass, plastic and metal both in terms of value shipment. Formulation type such as water-Based, solvent-Based, radiation-Cured and powder Coating. Resin type such as epoxy, polyester, acrylic, amino, vinyl, phenolic, polyurethane and others
- Regional analysis: Global packaging coating Industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities by different substrate type and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of packaging coating suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
- AkzoNobel NV
- Altana AG
- PPG Industries
- Valspar Corporation
- W.R Grace & Company
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jt6k22/global_packaging
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Packaging