Research and Markets: Global Methyl Sodium Sulfate (CAS 512-42-5) Market Research Report 2015
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6rgvj/methyl_sodium) has announced the addition of the “Methyl Sodium Sulfate (CAS 512-42-5) Market Research Report 2015” report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of methyl sodium sulfate. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on methyl sodium sulfate end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with methyl sodium sulfate market trends review, distinguish methyl sodium sulfate manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes methyl sodium sulfate prices data.
The last chapter analyses methyl sodium sulfate downstream markets.
The methyl sodium sulfate global market report 2015 key points:
– methyl sodium sulfate description, its application areas and related patterns
– Methyl sodium sulfate market situation
– Methyl sodium sulfate manufacturers and distributors
– Methyl sodium sulfate prices (by region and provided by market players)
– Methyl sodium sulfate end-uses breakdown
– Methyl sodium sulfate downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. METHYL SODIUM SULFATE (CAS 512-42-5)
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. METHYL SODIUM SULFATE APPLICATION
3. METHYL SODIUM SULFATE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. METHYL SODIUM SULFATE MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General methyl sodium sulfate market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of methyl sodium sulfate
4.3. Suppliers of methyl sodium sulfate
4.4. Methyl sodium sulfate market forecast
5. METHYL SODIUM SULFATE MARKET PRICES
6. METHYL SODIUM SULFATE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6rgvj/methyl_sodium
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716