Research and Markets: Global Market for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6klvd2/the_global_market) has announced the addition of the “The Global Market for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles” report to their offering.
The market for titanium dioxide nanoparticles (Nano-TiO2) continues to grow, mainly driven by the demand for UVA/B filters in sunscreens and sun protection cosmetics.
There has been an increasing demand over the past 18 months from brand owners for non-chemical UVA/B filters and this trend is expected to continue as regulatory hurdles are surmounted. UV filters are also increasingly being introduced into daily wear cosmetics and hair care products, which represent a significantly larger opportunity than sunscreens alone.
Nano-TiO2 offers clear market advantage in sun protection, including:
– Superior transparency
– Improved UV protection
– Meeting critical wavelength requirements
– Competitive price-wise with organic UV filters and alternate TiO2-based filters.
This report features:
– Market drivers and trends in Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
– Markets and applications for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles including sunscreens and cosmetics and coatings
– Market volumes and demand for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
– Regional demand for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
– Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles market structure
– Company profiles.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
4 Nanoparticle Titanium Dioxide Market Structure
5 Swot Analysis
6 Regulations And Safety
7 Nano-Tio2 Applications
8 Nano-Tio2 End User Market Segment Analysis
9 Nano-Tio2 Producers And Products
– Advanced Materials-Jtj S.R.O
– Advanced Nano Products Co., Ltd.
– American Elements
– Avanzare Innovacion Technologica S.L.
– Can GmbH
– Cinkarna Celje, D.D.
– Croda International
– Evonik Industries
– Green Resource Co., Ltd.
– Hangzhou Wan Jing New Material Co., Ltd
– Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd.
– Jiangsu Changtai Nanometer Materials Co., Ltd.
– Joma International As
– Kronos Worldwide
– Merck Performance Materials
– Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
– Nanjing Emperor Nano Material Co., Ltd.
– Sachtleben Chemie Gmbh/Huntsman
– Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
– Showa Denko K.K.
– Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
– Tayca Corporation
– Tio2 Nanomaterials Producers
– Titan Kogyo K.K.
– Tri-K Industries, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6klvd2/the_global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716