Research and Markets: Global In-mold Labels Market 2015-2019 – Reduction in Labeling Costs is Major Driver of Growth
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8bh56/global_inmold) has announced the addition of the “Global In-mold Labels Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
This new report expects the Global In-mold Labels market to grow at a healthy CAGR of 0.6% over the period 2014-2019. This growth is mainly due to an increase in demand for F&B products in the emerging markets of China, India and South America.
A key trend identified in this report is that printed package labeling is gaining popularity because it is seen as a front-line marketing and branding tool for consumer goods manufacturers.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Europe, the Americas, the APAC region, and ROW; it also covers the Global In-mold Labels market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- EVCO Plastics
- Inland Label
- Innovia Films
- Vibrant Graphics
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Avery Dennison
- CBW Automation
- CCL Industries
- Netstal Machinery
- Smyth Companies
- UPM Raflatac
- WS Packaging Group
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Technologies
08. Market Segmentation by End-user
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8bh56/global_inmold
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry