Research and Markets: Global Hosiery Market Growth of 4% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Trends & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wp4hc9/global_hosiery) has announced the addition of the “Global Hosiery Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The market research analyst predicts the global hosiery market to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period. Consumers look for the quality, durability, fit, style, and glamor while purchasing hosiery products. The increasing concern about personal grooming and appearance is one of the major drivers of the market. Not only is the market for women hosiery rising, but the demand for such goods is also rising from the men’s segment because these days, even men follow the new trends in fashion and apparels.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global hosiery market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global hosiery market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global hosiery market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global hosiery market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW.?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global hosiery market?
- Golden Lady
- Gilden Activewear
- CSP International
- Acorn Products
- Albertville Knitting
- Bossong Hosiery Mills
- Brown Wooten Mills
- Carolina Hosiery Mills
- Crescent Hosiery Mills
- Fine Sheer Industries
- Fox River Mi
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wp4hc9/global_hosiery
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716