Research and Markets: Global Glass Packaging Market Worth USD 61.24 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgf6wg/global_glass) has announced the addition of the “Global Glass Packaging Market – Market Trends and Forecasts (2015 – 2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Glass Packaging Market is expected to grow from $49.61 billion in 2015 to $61.24 billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of 4.3%. This is being driven by the growing demand from the Asia Pacific region and increasing demand from the application segments.
The Global Glass Packaging Market has been segmented on the basis of Industry (Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Personal Care, and Others), Products (Bottles, Vials, Jars, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Key Topics Covered:
- Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario.
- Complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next 5 years.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Mondi Group
- RPC Group
- Silgan Holdings
- Tetra Laval
- DS Smith Plc
- CAN-PACK S.A.
- Prolamina Packaging
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
7. Global Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis – Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Dairy Packaging Market
11. Future of Dairy Packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgf6wg/global_glass
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716