Research and Markets: Global Glass Bottles/Containers Market Worth USD 61 Billion by 2020 – Analysis & Forecasts Report – Key Vendors: Vitro, Nampak & Central Glass
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fht2hl/global_glass) has announced the addition of the “Global Glass Bottles/Containers Market By Regions and Vendors – Market Trends and Forecasts (2015 – 2020)” report to their offering.
The global production of glass containers in 2014 was 48.64MMT and is estimated to reach 59.27MMT by 2020,at a CAGR of 3.35%, while in terms of revenue, the market was worth $48.30 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach $61 billion in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate of 4%.
Glass Container industry is undergoing tremendous innovative changes in order to be more sustainable and customer preferable. As such, light weighting of glass bottles has become a focal point in the industry and as a result, glass bottles have become light by 50% ascompared to 3 years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for the Glass Containersalong with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis Glass Containers Market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Glass Containers Market on both global and regional scale.
- Owen Illinois
- Central Glass
- BA Vidro
- AGI Glasspac
- Consol Glass
- Frigo Glass
- Quinn Glass
- Carib Glass
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Glass Bottles/Containers Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Volume, by Revenue
6. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Glass Bottles/Containers Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fht2hl/global_glass
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Glass, Beverage Packaging