Research and Markets: Global Furniture Wood Coatings Market Worth USD 4 Billion by 2019 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2016-2019
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8r2tjg/global_furniture) has announced the addition of the “Global Furniture Wood Coatings Market 2015-2019” report to their offering.
The market research analyst predicts the global furniture wood coatings market to reach a market size of around USD 4 billion by the end of 2019. The increasing demand for wood coatings from Central and Eastern Europe as a result of the high growth in the furniture industry is the primary driver for the growth of the furniture wood coatings market. The recovery of the housing market worldwide is also propelling the growth of the market.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the furniture wood coatings market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global furniture wood coatings market?
- Who are the key vendors in the furniture wood coatings market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the furniture wood coatings market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global furniture wood coatings market?
- Benjamin Moore
- Diamond Vogel
- Drywood Coatings
- Feyco Treffert
- IVM Chemicals
- KAPCI Coatings
- Kelly-Moore Paints
- NanoTech Coatings
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Global furniture wood coatings market: Key macroeconomic indicators
PART 05: Introduction
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by technology
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8r2tjg/global_furniture
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716