Research and Markets: Global Flexible Plastic Tube, Pipe and Hose Market Report – Analysis, Trends, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2019
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67qsxj/global_flexible) has announced the addition of the “Global Flexible Plastic Tube, Pipe and Hose Market to 2019 – Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in 80 Countries” report to their offering.
The publication Global Flexible Plastic Tube, Pipe and Hose Market to 2019 – Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in 80 Countries enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for flexible plastic tubes, pipes and hoses. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as regional levels.
The market data covers the years 2008-2019. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for flexible plastic tubes, pipes and hoses?
- What is the flexible plastic tube, pipe and hose market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for flexible plastic tubes, pipes and hoses as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Flexible tubes, pipes and hoses of plastic (burst pressure at least 27.6 Mpa)
- Flexible tubes, pipes and hoses of plastic (not reinforced, no fittings)
- Flexible tubes, pipes and hoses of plastic (not reinforced, with fittings)
- Other flexible tubes, pipes and hoses of plastic
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global flexible plastic tube, pipe and hose market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67qsxj/global_flexible
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716