Research and Markets: Global Flavor and Fragrance Industry Report – Analysis, Technologies, Trends & Forecasts 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdxb4c/2015_world_flavor) has announced the addition of the “2015 World Flavor and Fragrance Industry: Market Segment Forecasts, and Supplier Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How” report to their offering.
This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance market, including:
- Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
- Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
- Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan, T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago.
The company profiles include:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Major promotional tactics.
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
Contains 154 pages and 2 tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdxb4c/2015_world_flavor.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716