Research and Markets: Global Ferro-Alloy Directory 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2m293/global) has announced the addition of the “Global Ferro-Alloy Directory 2015” directory to their offering.
If you need to find a supplier of, or trader, in Ferro-alloys, it can be a time-consuming task. In recent times new company start ups, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, technological advances, furnace and mine openings and closings and other industry developments, have changed the shape of the industry considerably.
This new directory reflects the influx of new players into the industry – on both the producing and trading side. These new players have been attracted by increased steel production and high Ferroalloy prices, especially in the emerging markets, such as in China and India, where the Ferro-alloys industry is fragmented and contains hundreds of small producers.
The Global Ferro-Alloy Directory contains details of the world’s producers and traders of Ferro-alloys and ores and concentrates of:
– Cobalt metal/ powder/ oxides
– Ammonium paratungstate
– Vanadium pentoxide
If you’re a producer, trader, or consumer; or if you’re involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing; this new directory includes details on all the key contacts in the global Ferro-Alloys marketplace.
– Producers – find out where you fit within the industry and discover new opportunities to expand your business
– Traders – source new suppliers instantly, by product, across the globe
– If you are in the service sector supplying the metals industry – in shipping, warehousing, assaying or plant manufacturing, this is the definitive source of potential new clients for your goods and services
– If you’re a steel mill or other end-user – discover who the best Ferro-alloy suppliers are and make sound purchasing decisions.
This essential guide to the global Ferro-Alloys industry contains full contact details for companies and personnel in the industry, including:
– Company name & address
– Telephone, fax
– Email and web addresses,
– Personnel names and job titles, with direct telephone and fax numbers and that’s not all! The new directory also covers:
– Works details
– Materials produced and traded
– Modernization and expansion plans
– Plant capacity
– And much more.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2m293/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Iron and Steel