Research and Markets: Global Electric Hand Dryer Market Growth of 12% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies, Trends & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrw7dq/global_electric) has announced the addition of the “Global Electric Hand Dryer Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The demand for eco-friendly appliances and increased awareness about washroom hygiene has led to the high adoption of electric hand dryers, which resulted in a projected CAGR of over 12% for this market during the forecast period. Hand dryers are widely used in the hospitality industry, therefore their growth in the hospitality sector is expected to contribute considerably to the growth of the electric hand dryer market.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global electric hand dryer market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global electric hand dryer market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global electric hand dryer market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global electric hand dryer market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, Europe, North America and ROW.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the electric hand dryer market?
- American Dryer
- Excel Dryer
- Mitsubishi Electric
- World Dryer
- Askon Engineers
- Bio JetDrier
- Hokwang Industries
- Taishan Jieda Electrical Industrial
- Palmer Fixture
- Warner Howard UK
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrw7dq/global_electric
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry