Research and Markets: Global Composite Cylinder Market Growth of 8.7% CAGR by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtknmx/growth) has announced the addition of the “Growth Opportunities in the Global Composite Cylinder Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis” report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of the global composite cylinder market looks attractive with opportunities in the gas carrier and storage, life support, and transportation industries. The global composite cylinder market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers of growth for this market are increase in demand for natural gas vehicles and increasing demand for lightweight cylinder with higher gas carrying capacity.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Growth opportunities in the global composite cylinder market size estimation in terms of value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global composite cylinder market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Global composite cylinder market size by various application types, such as gas carriers and storage, transportation, by cylinder type, such as type 11 and type 111, by fiber type such as carbon fiber and glass fiber.
- Regional analysis: Global composite cylinder market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global composite cylinder market suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of composite cylinder in various markets. Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
- Faber Industrie
- Hexagon Composites
- Luxfer Gas Cylinders
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitive Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtknmx/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716