Research and Markets: Global Civil Helicopter Market 2015-2025 – Key Trends, Strategic Insights, Growth Opportunities, Force Field Analysis, Strategic Outlook
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89hcj9/global_civil) has announced the addition of the “Global Civil Helicopter Market – 2015-2025 – Key Trends, Strategic Insights, Growth Opportunities, Force Field Analysis, Strategic Outlook” report to their offering.
The global civil helicopter market has grown almost three fold in size over the past decade; withstanding the impact of the global economic crisis; driven by an expansion of the degree as well as scope of utilization of civil helicopters across a range of user segments led by the offshore oil & gas exploration sector, executive transport & general utility/SAR and law enforcement & parapublic based applications.
Further, the imminent, radical generational leap in technology; with the development & commercialization of tiltrotorcrafts & compound helicopters for the civil segment by the industry; is likely to transform the market landscape significantly over medium term with the role played traditionally by civil helicopters likely to be redefined with a significant expansion of the operational spectrum, capabilities & performance threshold.
The AW609, especially, has tremendous potential for the offshore oil & gas transportation, search & rescue and executive transport applications. However, continued slump in global crude oil prices presents challenges & near term pressures for the offshore oil & gas exploration sector and corresponding activity, new acquisition plans & fleet utilization level across civil helicopter operators.
– Steady Diversification of Industrial Footprint by Industry OEMs beyond Traditional Markets
– Opening of Chinese Low Altitude Airspace – New Window of Opportunity over Medium Term
– Significant Replacement Demand from the Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration sector
– Growing influence of Emerging Nations in the Global Macroeconomic Dynamics
– Increasing development of Common, Configurable Platforms across Military & Civil segments
– Emergence of Tiltrotorcrafts & Compound Helicopters for commercial applications over Medium Term & Implications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Civil Helicopter Market – Key Trends
2. Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
3. Strategic Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
4. Global Civil Helicopter Market – Force Field Framework Analysis – Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
5. Strategic Outlook through 2025
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89hcj9/global_civil
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence