Research and Markets: Global Business Jet Market 2015-2024 – Key Trends, Strategic Insights, Growth Opportunities, Force Field Analysis & Strategic Outlook for the $21 Billion Industry
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svzvqk/global_business) has announced the addition of the “Global Business Jet Market – 2015-2024 – Key Trends, Strategic Insights, Growth Opportunities, Force Field Analysis, Strategic Outlook” report to their offering.
The global market for business jets is estimated to be worth $21.5 billion as of 2014 and is projected to grow at 2.8% CAGR through 2033.
The Global Business Jet market continues to make steady recovery from the inertia that followed the economic crisis driven by continued economic recovery underway in the U.S., surge in demand for heavy jets and introduction of a number of new aircraft programs by the industry OEMs incorporating cutting edge technologies & innovations translating into enhanced performance capabilities, safety features & optimized operating economics.
The demand for business jets continues to recover steadily with aircraft delivery numbers in 2014 registering a 6.5% year on year growth.
The delivery numbers continue to be dominated by Bombardier in volume terms & led by Gulfstream in value terms respectively with the duo collectively holding over 70% market share (based on revenues) in 2014 with continued, robust demand growth in the heavy & medium jets segments. Top 3 industry OEMs, namely, Bombardier, Gulfstream & Dassault, with their product portfolios skewed towards the medium & heavy jets segment, continue to hold over 84% market share (based on revenues/aircraft billings) collectively.
– Large Aircraft Segment to lead demand growth rate over next decade.
– Strong fundamentals & long-term, sustainable demand drivers to fuel industry growth over medium to long term.
– Introduction of new aircraft programs by OEMs & accelerated aircraft retirements to be amongst key demand drivers for new business jets.
– Global Business Jet fleet to grow at mid single-digit growth rate over forecast period.
– North America to lead aircraft deliveries over next decade followed by Europe amongst traditional markets.
– China & Latin America to lead demand growth amongst emerging markets.
– Likely emergence of supersonic business jets by early next decade to transform market dynamics & landscape significantly.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Business Jet Market – Key Trends
2. Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
3. Strategic Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
4. Global Business Jet Market – Force Field Framework Analysis – Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
5. Strategic Market Outlook through 2024
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svzvqk/global_business
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence