Research and Markets: Global Biopesticides Market – By Country, Company Profiles, Share, Trends, Analysis, Opportunities, Segmentation & Forecast 2015 – 2021
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqdt77/global) has announced the addition of the “Global Biopesticides Market – 2015-2021” report to their offering.
The demand of food is drastically increasing due to growing population. Therefore synthetic conventional pesticides are used in farming to meet the targeted demand of food. Since the over usage of chemical pesticides shows the adverse effect on food as they show harmful impact on residues.
Also, synthetic pesticides raise many environmental concerns. It degrades soil quality to a large extent also it pollutes ground- water which results in unproductive farms. Therefore farmers seek eco-friendly alternatives for organic farming. Bio-pesticides are best in even used for small quantities.
The key drivers of bio-pesticides market are high awareness and adoption rate, also the low quantity usage in farm encourage farmers to use bio-pesticides on large scale, which increase the adoptability rate of bio-pesticides into the market. High investment and joint ventures among key players create new opportunity for biopesticides market across the globe.
Due to high investment promotion of new product and launches of new product is easy in the market. Bio-pesticides also create high growth of alternative market of agro-chemical industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market overview
3. Market determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Geographical analysis
6. Company Profiling
- BASF SE
- Bayer Cropscience AG
- Bioworks, Inc.
- Certis LLC
- Isagro Spa
- Koppert Biological systems
- Marrone BioInnovations
- Novozyme biologicals
- Valent Biosciences Corporation
- Pest Control India
- International Panaacea Ltd.
- T Stanes
- Biotech International
- PJ Margo
- Exosect Ltd.
- Gowan Company
- Growth Products Ltd.
- Hebei Veyong Biochemical Company Ltd.
- Hercon Environmental
- Mycogen Seeds
- Natural Forces Llc
- Natural Industries Inc
- Verdera Oy
- Westbridge Agricultural Products
- Prophyta Biologischer Pflanzenschutz Gmbh
- Rincon-Vitova Insectaries
- Russell IPM
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqdt77/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
- Research and Markets: Acrylonitrile Industry Outlook in the US to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Research and Markets: Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO) Market Worth USD 0.3 billion by 2020 – Analysis & Forecasts Report – Key Vendors: CHS Inc., Hairma Chemicals & Makwell Plasticizers Pvt. Ltd.