Research and Markets: Global Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Worth USD 10.6 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rrqrl/global) has announced the addition of the “Global Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market – By Industry, Geography And Vendors- Forecasts, Trends And Shares (2015- 2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Bio-Degradable Plastic Packaging market is estimated at $4.65 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $10.6 billion by the end of 2020, at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.90%. Europe is leading the market with 45% share in 2015 followed by North America and Asia Pacific. The starch based and cellulose derived solutions will continue to hold the largest market share.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for Bio-Degradable Plastic Packaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Bio-Degradable Plastic Packaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Bio-Degradable Plastic Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Mondi Group
- Berry Plastics
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Recent Devel
1. Research Methodology
2. Key Findings of The Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Biodegradable Packaging Technology Overview
7. Market by Type
8. Market by Industry
9. Market by Region
10. Vendor Market Share
11. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
12. Investment Analysis
13. Future of Biodegradable Packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rrqrl/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Plastic Packaging