Research and Markets: Global Bio-Degradable Paper Packaging Market Worth USD 375.46 Million by 2020 – Analysis & Forecasts Report 2015-2020 – Key Vendors: Amcor, Kruger Inc & Smurfit Kappa
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp87k8/global) has announced the addition of the “GLOBAL BIODEGRADABLE PAPER PACKAGING- BY INDUSTRY, GEOGRAPHY AND VENDORS- FORECASTS, TRENDS AND SHARES (2015- 2020)” report to their offering.
The Global Bio-Degradable Paper Packaging market is estimated at $268.7 million in 2015 and is projected to reach $375.46 million by the end of 2020 which is growing at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.92%. Asia Pacific is leading the market with 38% share in 2015 followed by North America and Europe.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for Bio-Degradable Paper Packaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Bio-Degradable Paper Packaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Bio-Degradable Paper Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Tetra Laval
- Mondi Group
- Kruger Inc.
- Biopac UK Ltd
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Berkley International Packaging
- International Paper
- Ranpak corp
- Be Green Packaging LLC
- 1Major Produ
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Biodegradable Packaging Technology Overview
5. Market by Type
6. Market by Industry
7. Market by Region
8. Vendor Market Share
9. Competitive IntelligenceCompany Profiles
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Biodegradable Paper Packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp87k8/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Paper and Board Packaging