Research and Markets: Global Bearing Market to 2019 – Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l5q9r/global_bearing) has announced the addition of the “Global Bearing Market to 2019 – Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries” report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for bearings.
The market data covers the years 2008-2019. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for bearings?
- What is the bearing market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for bearings as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Ball bearings
- Tapered roller bearings
- Needle roller bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- Other cylindrical roller bearings
- Other bearings
- Bearing housings with bearings
- Bearing housings without bearings
- Rollers, balls and needles for bearings
- Other bearing parts
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global bearing market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l5q9r/global_bearing
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Machine Tools
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. Announces Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation for Any and All Outstanding 9.75 percent Second Priority Senior Secured Notes due 2021 of Berry Plastics Corporation
- Ryder Expands Natural Gas Vehicle Solution to Arkansas with Alpha Packaging, Inc. and Boyd Metals Transportation LLC