Research and Markets: Global Baby Food Packaging Market Worth USD 81.83 Billion by 2020 – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kk59xt/global_baby_food) has announced the addition of the “Global Baby Food Packaging Market – By Primary Packaging Material, Baby Food Products, Packaging Products, Geography And Vendors – Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates, Supplier Market Shares (2015- 2020)” report to their offering.
The global Baby food packaging market is expected to reach $81.83 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.91% from the current estimate of $50.58 billion in 2014. Growing urbanization, rising demand for eco-friendly packaging of the products and safety concerns are the factors which are making the baby food packaging market to grow lucratively during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for Global Baby Food Packaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Baby Food Packaging Market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Baby Food Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
- Mondi Group
- RPC Group
- Silgan Holdings
- Tetra Laval
- DS Smith Plc
- CAN-PACK S.A.
- Prolamina Packaging
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
7. Global Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis – Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Baby Food Packaging Market
11. Future of Baby Food Packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kk59xt/global_baby_food
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Food Packaging