Research and Markets: Global Automated Material Handling Market Growth of 8.16% CAGR over Five Years – Analysis, Trends & Forecast 2015-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbhkkl/automated) has announced the addition of the “Automated Material Handling Market in Manufacturing by Product, System Type, Operation, Application, and Region – Forecast to 2020” report to their offering.
The Automated Material Handling Market in manufacturing is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.16% between 2015 and 2020. The robotic system comprises the major share of the AMH market in manufacturing. This segment accounted for a market share of 41% in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.20% between 2015 and 2020. The AGV is expected to be the highest growing product type during the forecast period and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.16% between 2015 and 2020.
- The total market size in terms of value for the AMH market in manufacturing is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.16% between 2015 and 2020.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to product and system type, operation, application, and region along with their respective revenues.
- Porter’s Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the AMH market in manufacturing.
- Major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the AMH market in manufacturing have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on major product and system type, operation, application, and region has been conducted to give an overall view of the AMH market in manufacturing.
- The detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenues of the individual companies.
- Bastian Solutions LLC
- Beumer Group GMBH & Co. KG
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- Dematic GMBH & Co. KG
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- Jungheinrich AG
- Kion Group AG
- Kuka Aktiengesellschaft
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Toyota Industries Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insight – AMH Market in Manufacturing
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trend
7 Market Analysis, By Product and System Type
8 Market Analysis, By Operation
9 Market Analysis, By Application
10 Regional Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbhkkl/automated
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Industrial Automation, Material Handling Equipment