Research and Markets: Global and Chinese NdFeB Industry Report 2015-2018
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbm75x/global_and) has announced the addition of the “Global and Chinese NdFeB Industry Report, 2015-2018” report to their offering.
China is the world’s largest NdFeB producer with an output of 112 kt in 2014 (88.1% of the global total), up 19.0% year on year. In 2015, due to ceaseless decline in NdFeB price, China will produce 127 kt throughout the year, gaining by 13.5% from a year ago.
As the third-generation rare-earth permanent magnet material, NdFeB, an alloy of Pr-Nd metal and ferroboron, is featured with strong magnetic energy product, high coercive force, and high energy density. Being the best-value magnet, it enjoys the reputation of the King of Magnets.
Thanks to the booming NdFeB industry in China, global NdFeB output soared from 14 kt in 2000 to 127 kt in 2014 at a CAGR of 13.4%. As the Chinese government eliminated export quota for rare earths, global NdFeB output will continue to grow to 143 kt in 2015.
Nowadays, around 75% of NdFeB is used in traditional fields (electro-acoustic devices, magnetic separation, consumer electronics, etc.), while only 25% finds application in new fields (inverter air-conditioners, new energy vehicles, and energy-saving elevators). Compared with stable demand from traditional fields, the demand for NdFeB from new applications, especially new energy vehicles, increases significantly. According to the statistics, new energy vehicles’ consumption of NdFeB was 439 tons in China in 2014 when 79,000 new energy vehicles were manufactured, and is expected to further rise to 946 tons in 2015 when the country’s new energy vehicle output will witness a spectacular rise (to an estimated 178,000).
As downstream demand grows steadily and upstream raw material resources are abundant in China, the world’s major NdFeB companies have made their presence here and continued to expand capacity.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to NdFeB Industry
2 Status Quo of Global NdFeB Market
3 Status Quo of Chinese NdFeB Market
4 Upstream and Downstream of NdFeB Industry
5 Major Foreign NdFeB Manufacturers
6 Major Chinese NdFeB Manufacturers
7 Summary and Forecast
– Advanced Technology & Materials Co., Ltd.
– Anhui Earth-Panda Advance Magnetic Material Co., Ltd.
– Beijing Jingci Magnet Co., Ltd.
– Beijing Thinova
– Beijing Zhong Ke San Huan High-Tech Co., Ltd.
– Chengdu Galaxy Magnets Co., Ltd.
– China Northern Rare Earth (Group) High-tech Co., Ltd.
– Hitachi Metals
– Ningbo Jinji Strong Magnetic Material Co., Ltd
– Ningbo Yunsheng Co., Ltd.
– Rising Nonferrous Metals Co., Ltd.
– Seiko Epson
– Shin-Etsu Chemical
– Sinosteel Anhui Tianyuan Technology Co., Ltd.
– Taiyuan Twin Tower Aluminum Oxide Co., Ltd.
– Xiamen Tungsten Co., Ltd.
– Yantai Shougang Magnetic Materials Inc
– Yantai Zhenghai Magnetic Material Co., Ltd.
– Zhongshan Broad-Ocean Motor Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbm75x/global_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Process and Materials
- Research and Markets: Titanium Opportunities in Additive Manufacturing 2015 – Titanium Sales by the Additive Manufacturing Industry to Exceed $330 Million
- Research and Markets: Global FEA Market in the Aerospace and Defense Industry 2015-2019 with Ansys, Dassault Systèmes, Siemens PLM Software & MSC Software Dominating