Research and Markets: Global and Chinese Isostatic Graphite Industry Report 2015-2018
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56q89v/global_and) has announced the addition of the “Global and Chinese Isostatic Graphite Industry Report, 2015-2018” report to their offering.
In 2015, China’s isostatic graphite production reached around 34 kilotons, but there were still about 30% of demand relying on import, mainly for large-size, fine-structure, high-end isostatic graphite products. In China, isostatic graphite is primarily used in photovoltaic industry (more than 60%), and with the nuclear power reboot in 2015, its demand for isostatic graphite increased greatly, with an estimated application ratio of 8% or so.
Major isostatic graphite production enterprises in China are Baofeng Five-star Graphite Co., Ltd., Fangda Carbon New Material Co., Ltd., and Datong Xincheng New Material Co., Ltd., which posted isostatic graphite capacity of 10 kilotons, 4 kilotons and 4 kilotons respectively in 2015. Among them, Datong Xincheng New Material Co., Ltd. put its isostatic graphite capacity into production in September 2015. Besides, there are many proposed / under-construction isostatic graphite projects in China, e.g. Fangda Carbon’s 20 kt/a isostatic graphite project.
This report mainly contains:
– Development status, supply and demand, competition pattern and growth prediction of global isostatic graphite industry
– Development status, supply and demand, competition pattern and growth prediction of Chinese isostatic graphite industry
– Demand from downstream sectors e.g. photovoltaic, electrical discharge machining and nuclear power for isostatic graphite in China
– Operation, isostatic graphite business analysis and development prospects of 8 global and 15 Chinese isostatic graphite production enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Isostatic Graphite
2. Development of Global Isostatic Graphite Industry
3. Development of China Isostatic Graphite Industry
4. Development of Downstream Sectors
5. Key Enterprises Worldwide
6. Key Enterprises in China
7. Summary and Prediction
– Baofeng Five-star Graphite Co., Ltd.
– Datong Xincheng New Material Co., Ltd.
– Fangda Carbon New Material Co., Ltd.
– Hebei Haili Special Graphite Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
– Hemsun High Purity Graphite Technology Co., Ltd
– Henan Provincial Special Thermal Engineering Furnace Material Co., Ltd.
– Hoken Carbon Techniques Co., Ltd.
– Hunan Jiangnan Red Arrow Co., Ltd.
– Jilin Carbon Co., Ltd.
– Liaoning Dahua Glory Special Graphite Co., Ltd.
– Mersen (Chongqing) Co., Ltd.
– Pingdingshan Tianbao Carbon Co., Ltd.
– Poco Graphite
– SGL Group
– Sichuan Guanghan Shida Carbon Inc.
– Sichuan Qingyang New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
– Sinosteel Advanced Material (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.
– TOYO TANSO
– Tokai Carbon
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56q89v/global_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Process and Materials