Research and Markets: Global Amphibious Landing Craft Market to Reach USD 10 Billion in Revenue by 2020 – Market Analysis & Forecast Report 2016-2020
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbwh65/global_amphibious) has announced the addition of the “Global Amphibious Landing Craft Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The market is witnessing an increase in the global seaborne trade totaling over 9 million tons in 2014. This continuous growth in seaborne trade stresses the need for governments across the world to raise their maritime security budgets. The market research analysts predict the global amphibious landing craft market to reach more than USD 10 billion in revenues by 2020.
According to the report, there is an increase in the demand for landing craft because of their wide application in civil and military forces. Among end-users, military forces account for 80% of the market, with civil users accounting for the remaining share. Landing craft provide a number of benefits in military operations, such as in the transportation of armored vehicles and troops, as well as the carrying out of humanitarian missions and relief work. There has been an increased utilization of large amphibious ships in military operations.
- What are the key factors driving the global amphibious landing craft market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the connected classroom collaboration management systems market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Market shares for APAC, Americas, and EMEA?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Growth forecast of the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Griffin Hoverwork
- L-3 Unidyne
- Textron 47
- Marine Alutech
- Almaz m
- Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding Company
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers
- Goa Shipyard
- General Dynamics NASSCO
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Global aerospace and defense supply chain
PART 07: Global aerospace and defense value chain
PART 08: Market segmentation by type
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Key leading regions
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
PART 17: Key vendor analysis
PART 18: Appendix
PART 19: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbwh65/global_amphibious
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Aerospace and Defence