Research and Markets: Global Aluminum Industry – Forecast, Trends and Opportunities 2013-2018
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43wj9l/global_aluminum) has announced the addition of the “Global Aluminum Industry – Forecast, Trends and Opportunities 2013-2018” report to their offering.
This report analyzes the Global Aluminum Industry during the years 2009 to 2018. It covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- A brief analysis of the global mining industry through an industry profile which looks at the industry statistics for the years 2009 to 2018; an analysis of industry value and volume, industry segmentation and an outlook of the global mining industry till 2018.
- An analysis of the global aluminum industry through industry profile, value and volume analysis, regional share and an outlook till 2018 for the global aluminum industry. A Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the global aluminum industry is included in the report.
- The aluminum industry is analyzed by regions – Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and South America. Each region is analyzed by industry profile, industry value and volume analysis, a country-wise segmentation and an industry outlook.
- 18 countries in this report re-analyzed in the report through industry profile, industry value and volume profile, regional market share and an industry outlook. Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, UAE, UK, the United States and Venezuela.
- 26 major industry players are analyzed in the report through company snapshot, financial analysis and a SWOT analysis (wherever available).
- Aluminerie Alouette
- Aluminum Corporation of China
- BHP Billiton
- Century Aluminum
- China Power Investment Corporation
- Companhia Brasileira de Aluminio
- Corporación Venezolana de Guayana
- Dubai Aluminum
- East Hope Group
- Emirates Aluminum
- Guangdong Dongyangguang Aluminum
- Hindalco Industries
- Jiaozuo Wanfang Aluminum Manufacturing
- Klesch & Company
- Mubadala Development
- National Aluminum
- Noranda Aluminum
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Qingtongxia Aluminum Plant
- Rio Tinto
- Trimet Aluminum
- United Company RUSAL
- Vedanta Resources
- YiChuan Yugang Longquan Aluminum Company
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43wj9l/global_aluminum.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716